Diners find such menu favorites as steak and potatoes, mac and cheese, burgers and fries, and old fashioned baked pies.
Station Bio- WTOG-TV first began operations on November 4, 1968, broadcasting on UHF channel 44.
On August 24, 1818, the Quapaw Indians ceded the land around the hot springs to the United States in a treaty.
After Arkansas became its own territory in 1819, the Arkansas Territorial Legislature requested in 1820 that the springs and adjoining mountains be set aside as a federal reservation.
The year-round population soared to 1,200 inhabitants by 1870.
By 1873 six bathhouses and 24 hotels and boardinghouses stood near the springs.
In September 1863, Union forces occupied Little Rock.
Hot Springs is the eleventh-largest city in the state of Arkansas and the county seat of Garland County.
The 1763 Treaty of Paris ceded the land to Spain; however, in 1800 control was returned to France until the Louisiana Purchase of 1803. George Hunter and William Dunbar made an expedition to the springs, finding a lone log cabin and a few rudimentary shelters used by people visiting the springs for their healing properties.
In 1807, a man named Prudhomme became the first settler of modern Hot Springs, and he was soon joined by John Perciful and Isaac Cates.
The center of Hot Springs is the oldest federal reserve in the United States, today preserved as Hot Springs National Park.
The hot spring water has been popularly believed for centuries to possess medicinal properties, and was a subject of legend among several Native American tribes.